This following is right from the email newsletter from Young Living Essential Oils. I love my oils and you will too. See the link below for How To Get Started and My Personal Recommendations
Receive FREE Lavender and Peppermint!
It’s summertime! The warm weather brings with it great opportunities for getting outside and having fun! To celebrate the joy of summer, Young Living is offering a special promotion available June 1–June 30, 2009.
Simply place an order of 165 PV or more for any of your favorite Young Living products and you’ll receive one 15 ml lavender essential oil and one 15 ml peppermint essential oil for FREE—a wholesale value of $40.50.
To learn more about this promotion, visit our product promotions page.
Earn Free Product When You Enroll New Members in June
As you share Young Living products this month you will not only grow your business—you will also earn some of Gary Young’s favorite nutritional products for FREE!
- Enroll two to three members and receive Power Meal™ and MultiGreens™ ($87.50 value).
- Enroll four to five members and receive Power Meal, MultiGreens, and True Source™ ($139.00 value).
- Enroll six or more members and receive Power Meal, MultiGreens, True Source and one liter of NingXia Red®($162.50 value).
Earn these nutritious supplements for FREE this month. There are other qualifying details, so visit new.youngliving.com for complete promotional information.
10% Off Present Time™ Essential Oil Blend
Get 10% off Present Time essential oil blend purchases between June 1, 2009, and June 30, 2009. Present Time has an empowering fragrance that heightens the sense of being “in the moment.” Concentrating on the past can be counterproductive. You can go forward and progress when you focus on the present time
Item No. 3396 5 ml
- Offer valid from 12:00 a.m. MT June 1, 2009, through 11:59 p.m. MT June 30, 2009.
- Offer available on regular orders, orders made through the Automated Phone System, and on Essential Rewards orders processed on or before 11:59 p.m. MT on June 30, 2009.
Terry Croad submitted the following tip:
“Keep your jewelry sparkling! I use Thieves® Household cleaner, diluted, in a small jar. I put my diamond wedding ring into the solution for just a few minutes and it comes out sparkling clean! Use it on any gemstones or gold, but be careful with pearls or opals. The dilution ratio is about a fourth teaspoon cleaner to a half cup of water.”
Item No. 3743 14.4 fl. oz.
How To Get Started With Essential Oils and Order Essential Oils Click Here
For My Personal Recommendations Click Here
(Please read all the information on the proper use of essential oils and read all the normal disclaimers associated with information not evaluated by the FDA. All of this detail is part of your experience in The World of Essential Oils