Essential Oil of Idaho Blue Spruce
Grown, harvested, and distilled on Young Living’s farm in northern Idaho, blue spruce (Picea pungens) contains high percentages of the plant constituents alpha-pinene and limonene. Applied topically, blue spruce has been known to relieve tense and stressed muscles, while the woodsy aroma of this oil invigorates the senses, brings peace to the mind, and relaxes the body. Its aromatic influences also help open and release emotional blocks, bringing a feeling of balance and peaceful security.
The refreshing, invigorating, and strengthening properties of blue spruce also have a long history of use in the sauna, steam bath, and as an additive to baths or massage oils.
• May help relieve muscle tension
• Relaxes, soothes, and calms body and mind
• Useful to help cleanse cuts, bruises, and skin irritations
Did You Know?
• Spruce needles and twigs are recognized by the FDA as a
• The blue spruce tree is primarily native to the central and
southern Rocky Mountains. Blue spruce is also called
Colorado blue spruce, silver spruce, and pino real.
• Blue spruce shoot tips can be used to make a wonderful
• Dietary: Add 2 drops to a capsule and take as a dietary
• Topical: Apply 2–4 drops topically to skin irritations, cuts,
or wherever desired. Dilution is not required, except for the
most sensitive skin.
• Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily
Possible skin sensitivities. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication,
or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Ingredients: Picea Pungens (Idaho Blue Spruce) Oil
How To Get Started With Essential Oils and Order Essential Oils Click Here
For My Personal Recommendations Click Here
(Please read all the information on the proper use of essential oils and read all the normal disclaimers associated with information not evaluated by the FDA. All of this detail is part of your experience in The World of Essential Oils
Twitter Follow Me, Follow You