Purification essential oil blend contains citronella, lemongrass, lavandin, rosemary, melaleuca, and myrtle essential oils that help cleanse and disinfect the air. When diffused, it helps to purify and cleanse the environmental impurities including cigarette smoke and other disagreeable odors. Purification can be used directly on the skin to cleanse and soothe insect bites, cuts, and scrapes.
• Purifies and freshens your surroundings
• Deodorizes and neutralizes the air
• Soothes insect bites, cuts, and scrapes
• Deters insects
Did You Know?
• Purification contains citronella essential oil, which is commonly used as an insect repellent.
• Adding a couple of drops of Purification to your washing machine helps keep your laundry fresh.
• Lemongrass has a light, citrus scent that inspires and improves mental clarity.
• Topical: Apply directly, or for more sensitive skins, dilute 1 drop to 1 drop of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to cuts, bites, sores, bruises, or wounds. Add 2–4 drops to bath water.
• Aromatic: Diffuse 15–30 minutes every 3–4 hours or directly inhale. Put 4–8 drops on cotton balls or tissues and put in or on air vents.
Ingredients: Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus), lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia) lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida), and myrtle (Myrtus communis).
Young Living Essential Oils are powerful so the advice always is to use very little.
How To Get Started With Essential Oils and Order Essential Oils Click Here
For My Personal Recommendations Click Here
(Please read all the information on the proper use of essential oils and read all the normal disclaimers associated with information not evaluated by the FDA. All of this detail is part of your experience in The World of Essential Oils
Twitter Follow Me, Follow You